Design policy of the program
The program focuses on strengthening students’ understanding of Japanese management and Japanese companies,while equipping them with the basic knowledge and global expertise of a regular MBA program. You gain practical experience in a real business environment, choosing from private companies and local government organizations for their internships. Classes are offered on weeknights and Saturday afternoons, allowing you to work (in either the private or public sector) during the day while attending the course.
As 2019 marks the fifth year of this program, we are undertaking a strengthening of the GMBA curriculum.
We are enhancing the compatibility of the GMBA program with the existing Japanese MBA program by equalizing course credits, and increasing the credits required for graduation by 10 to a total of 48 credits.
Total of 48 credits
• 14 credits in practical studies + 34 credits in lecture courses
• Practical studies (6 credits for internship project and/or research fieldwork, and 2 credits for overseas field trip)
Japanese courses are also available
Up to 10 credits from one-year program, two-year program (except a part of courses) or other majors can be
recognized as credits of specialized courses and included in the number of credits required for program completion, if you have The N2 level of The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or equivalent.
● Global Management
● Business Communication in Japanese Organization
● Management Strategy
● Strategic Organizational Management
● Business Practice in Japan
● Japanese Culture and Business
● Logical Thinking
● Financial Management
● Advanced Finance
● Human Resource Management in Japan
● Opportunity and Entrepreneurship in Japan
● Media and Entertainment
● Marketing in Japan
● Service Management in Japan
● Innovation in Global Business
● Innovators and Leaders
● Digital Marketing
● MBA Special Lecture
● Project １A (1st year Internship) Project 2A (2nd year Internship)
● Japanese Production Management & Supply Chain Management
● Japanese Management
● Multinational Business
● Open Innovation
● Business Leader Development
You can find Japanese courses and schedules as well.