To be eligible to apply for the program you would normally have:
- a minimum of three-year’s work experience
- an academic qualification (Graduated from a 4-year university course)
- English Language Proficiency (TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS) (for non-native English speakers)
To see details, please check the Application Guidelines.
Applicants not meeting all the requirements may be eligible for equivalent qualification assessment (for example, 3-year degrees in some countries, career experience instead of degree, graduate of English-language degree program instead of English test score, family business experience instead of job experience, etc.) If you have difficulty with the requirements, please check the page of Qualifications Screening before submitting your application.
For application documents, please download the forms below.
Application package AY2023 (zip)
01. Application Guidelines AY2023
03. Two professional Recommendation letters
05. Request form of proxy application for Certificate of Eligibility (if applicable)
Click here about Acquisition of the Legal Resident Status of Student.
*Only applicable for successful applicants
Application Form for Certificate of Eligibility
03. 推薦状 ※２通